Thursday, December 13, 2012

My Fabric Gift Tags in the top 10

I just found out today that I made it to the top ten in the latest Spoonflower contest without even begging anybody to vote for me! There was actually a lot of fun holiday entries (see the top ten here), but I wanted mine to be non-seasonal so that you can use them all year round. Because they are also designed to be applied and sewn to hand made quilts or garments, I didn't want them to be too flashy and take away from the actual masterpiece. Kind of like a signature or an ex-libris you put in a book. If you leave me a comment below, I will send you one of my fabric label. Cheers!

6 comments:

  1. Congratulations on making the top 10! If you send me a label - does that mean I actually have to get someone a gift! Been trying to avoid that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job...guess I need to check that website more often since I love your work and would totally vote for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Rhiannon. Actually no, you can just use it as a bookmark or better yet, a coaster for your afternoon cocktail! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! I love your artwork and fabric designs. The labels are so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I got mine in the mail yesterday and I love it! Merci beaucoup! Un jour j'irai magasiner dans ta boutique de tissus et patterns, probablement située quelque part dans la rue principale très charmante d'une petite ville du nord de la côte ouest...

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like your vision Martine...working on it!

    ReplyDelete