Sunday, March 24, 2013

Spreading the Love!


I love my San Francisco Art Group and they are gracious enough to let me participate in their projects even though I don't live there anymore. For this one, we are going to exchange little hearts and create artwork out of them. The finished piece will have a little bit of everybody in it. Another great idea from Diane. On this heart collection I used acrylic paint for the background, then added tissue paper, beeswax, buttons, brads, waxed polyester cord, copper leafing pen and paint pens. I could just do these all day...

5 comments:

  1. OOoh - thanks Lucie! these are beautiful. Can't wait to see them in person.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And I can't wait to see the finished projects! Please email pictures for the follow-up post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to see these in-person. Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So happy to have come across your blog via Pinterest. what an array of pretties.

    ReplyDelete