Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Gelli Plates Class


I am taking another one of Carla Sonheim online class. She is just the best and this one was a mini one-week class on Gelli plates which is a way to do monotype printing without a press. All you need is a Gelli plate. They are not cheap ($30 for an 8x10 plus $12 shipping) but I must warn you, this process is addictive! You might want to pick up gambling as a hobby instead! But if you still want to try it, you can get them here or at your local art store. We are working on 8 different pieces at the same time. This is round 2 and those are my 4 favorites so far, but it could change. I will show you all of them when I am finished with the class.

1 comment:

  1. Lucie these are beautiful! I love the colors, the compositions, the textures--everything! I hope we have time to play with this when I visit in July.

    ReplyDelete