Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Good Finds!


Well, it was another stellar Saturday for garage sales. It was also Open Studios last weekend so we were busy sailing around from garage sales to studios. Here's my list for this week:
• An old fashioned blackboard: $1
• A box full of old cigar bands: $1
• 20 mini vintage postcard set from the Painted Desert and Petrified Forest: $1
• Wood cutting knife: 50 cents
• Vintage Bates pop-up address book (just like my grandfather's): 25 cents
• 100 library book pockets: $1
• A sweet mermaid fountain handkerchief : $1
• 1908 Sears Roebuck Catalogue replica: 25 cents
• 8 pairs of decorative scissors : $2.50
• 17 retro plastic doilies (great for stamping): $2.50
• Set of 10 pack Spanish flash cards: $2
• A vintage wooden box with index cards: $2

For a grand total of $15. That is pretty much my garage sale budget these days. Now I have to figure out how I am going to use it in my art!

No comments:

Post a Comment