Thursday, September 12, 2013

Spoonflower/Kuler Contest


This week's contest has an interesting twist. We had to create a color palette using the free Adobe Kuler app. If you haven't tried it yet, beware, it's addictive! And incredibly cool. I had used the website version before, but the phone app is great because you can literally capture a color palette from just about anything you find in your path. You can look at this quick and easy video on how to use it. For inspiration for my design, I used a fabulous skirt that my friend Renée gave to me just last week and grabbed my color palette from it. You can vote in the contest here!



2 comments:

  1. It's beautiful Lucie! I knew that you and this skirt were meant to be together ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merci Renée. My skirt and I are very happy together! ;)

    ReplyDelete