Thursday, May 9, 2013

It's fabric8 contest time!


It's that time of year again, the fabric8 contest! I had to enter even though I was not really inspired by "Geek Chic" theme this year. I asked my son Alex to help me with ideas and then I came up with something that I could relate to. the good news is, I made it to the first round! Judges from Robert Kaufman Fabrics and Spoonflower picked the 100 semifinalists over 750 entries. Now it's a popularity contest and the public will pick the top 8 finalist. Voting is open until next Wednesday, May 15th. At that point, the top eight will be chosen to move on to the final round and design a whole collection. You can vote for me here, my spoonflower name is "snowflower". Whether I get picked in the final 8 or not, I am still going to design a collection around it just for fun! 

No comments:

Post a Comment