Friday, November 30, 2012

Overnight trip to Vancouver, BC

I love Vancouver, and now that I live close to the border, I can go to Canada whenever I want! I decided to get a little inspiration and go to Holt Renfrew (a must, it's their flagship store!) then walk around Robson street to finish my little shopping tour in Gastown where I found this totally awesome little store called Orling & Wu (what a cool exotic name!) I will have to do a special post later to show you all the stuff I got there...

1 comment:

  1. At our clinic https://www.shorelinedentalstudio.com/sedation-dentistry/, we offer several types of sedation to cater to different levels of anxiety and treatment requirements. Sedation dentistry involves the use of medication to help patients relax during dental procedures. It is a safe and effective way to manage dental anxiety, making it possible for patients to receive the care they need without fear or discomfort.

    ReplyDelete