Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Escapade in Ashland

Papayas in Ashland

Bento boxes at Prize

Neon Colored pencils and Rifle Paper cards at Prize

Southern Charm by Shari French at Paddington Jewel Box


























On Saturday I went to Ashland to go to my favorite 3 stores for inspiration: Papayas, Paddington Station and Prize. They also just opened a second Paddington store called "Paddington Jewel Box",  so I now have 4 favorite stores in Ashland. My friend Karen and I just love Paddington Station but it gets expensive because I just have to have so many things in that store. Now with another one across the street, we are really in trouble! But I do love the new "live, laugh, love" pendant I got from Southern Charm. I just had to get it because it's my motto in life!

No comments:

Post a Comment