Friday, March 1, 2013

Flower Crazy Workshop


I took this online workshop last year with Carla Sonheim. She is quite an amazing teacher and this class was my inspiration to my Sea Garden fabric collection that got me in the top 8 at the Fabric8 Spoonflower contest. You will learn so many different and fun techniques and will get to share with people in the flickr group. I loved it so much, I am going to do it again. And the great thing about Carla's online workshops is that once you pay for the workshop you get access to it FOREVER! And when she runs the class live again, you are welcome to join in for free! The class runs from March 4th-April 6th. The cost is $100 for 5 weeks! That's only $20 a week and well worth it. You can sign up for it here. I'll see you on the Flickr group!

No comments:

Post a Comment