Sunday, October 20, 2013

Mercredi & Cie

Ten years ago, we were traveling through the Morbihan department in Brittany, France and we discovered the sweetest little yarn store called Mercredi & Cie.  I bought a little kit to make a sweater thinking I would have it finished by the time I got home. But it actually took 10 years for me to finish it!
It happened last Wednesday, very fitting considering "mercredi" means Wednesday in english! I was invited to "craft night" with my friend Julie and decided that I was going to finish that sweater once and for all! I knew if I got stuck, there would be enough crafty people there to help, and that's where the magic happened! From Brittany to Port Townsend, I present you the now completely finished "Pull Bateau"! And what a prefect town to wear a sweater like that, nest-ce-pas?

2 comments: