Thursday, December 12, 2013

Allons à la montagne!


The latest Spoonflower contest theme is Retro Skiing. Since I love skiing and everything retro, especially those vintage skiing posters, I felt compelled to enter something even though I didn't have a whole lot of time to work on it. We had to use a restricted palette and it's always interesting to see all the different ways you can use those six colors. You can see them all and vote here. I could see my design as a tablecloth in a cosy little chalet in the Alps. Cheese fondue anyone?

1 comment:

  1. Our company stand behind the quality of our work. If you are not completely satisfied with our residential cleaning services nyc, simply contact us within 48 hours, and we will address any concerns promptly. Your satisfaction is our top priority, and we are committed to ensuring that you are happy with the results.

    ReplyDelete