Friday, February 7, 2014

I Believe in Circles!


I was in Santa Barbara last week to visit my husband's family and I remembered that I promised a painting to a friend of mine when her house burned down a year ago. She had all this beautiful art from her mom who was a wonderful artist and she lost everything in the fire, the things you can't replace with money. I have been meaning to do a painting for her but I wanted to know more about her color palette in her new rebuilt home. She told me she had a large 5x4 feet canvas at home and that I was welcome to just paint it while I was there. I went to the art store, got some paint and in 3 hours created this painting incorporating all the colors from her walls! She loves it! And it got me painting again, a win-win!

No comments:

Post a Comment