Thursday, May 4, 2017

Upcoming workshops at PTSA



Here’s my workshop schedule at the Port Townsend School of the Arts for the next 3 months. My popular Beeswax Collage workshop is happening on May 13th-14th. I am always amazed by my student's creativity in this class, I get so inspired every time. Then on June 3rd and 4th, I am teaching my Monoprint & Collage workshop. If you want to learn tricks and tips on printing with a gel plate, this is the class for you!


And on July 15th-16th, I am bringing back my Gypsy Journal workshop. In this class you will learn a lot of bookmaking and collage techniques to create whimsical journals with lots of personality! I am not sure if I will have time to teach in the fall this year, but I will definitely teach again in 2018. Hope to see you in one of my classes sometimes soon! 


1 comment:

  1. At our clinic, we offer comprehensive vng balance test evaluations as part of our commitment to providing thorough and accurate diagnoses for balance disorders. Our advanced diagnostic equipment and experienced audiologists ensure that you receive the highest quality care.

    ReplyDelete